Friday, August 3, 2012

The rate vs compensation chat: link..MCAP Chops 1- and 2-year Comp

So this link below is interesting, as well as the 1st comment. However as my clients know I do put them first, and not just stating it as a "...walk on water" comment; I did however love the quotes in the comment section. Back to the point... which is why I would be asking "why they want or prefer a short term mortgage" to see if it is just rate based or if they truly need the rate/mortgage for short term. The RMG Mortgages 2.59% for the 2 year is awesome for short term buyers, with full pre payment options, portability, quick turn around - client is still #1. AND with rates going to go on the rise (as that is what history shows) client takes advantage of the bit longer rate if their "short" term goes a bit longer than expected. Which most times is the case.
MCAP however has an A1 10 year program as well! with full options on it as well, for those that want AAA rates and want the security longer.
Really at the end of the day, a good Mortgage Broker/Agent will ask the right questions to find out what mortgage product is the BEST for the client and advise and educate accordingly. For myself, the way I make my income (and everyone wants/needs to make a living) is on the referrals I get from all my happy clients for a job well done.

Happy Friday Everyone!

Here is the LINK:

MCAP Chops 1- and 2-year Comp



                                  "Everyone working together"

No comments:

Post a Comment