Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Tuesdays that are Really Mondays in Disguise

We have all had those days, especially after a long weekend. Finally get into some relaxation and BOOM back to the grind. While like most people I find these days tiring, I also find them great ways to accomplish quite a lot. These type of days tend to focus me when I am getting it from all angles, haha, like an extreme game of dodge ball. One moment of not paying attention and BAM; your out. Besides really I am on 24/7/365 but my lenders are not; so holiday time they are off for the government appointed day, and the next business day is usually insane with everyone playing catch up & me spending a lot time following up making sure I do not lose a day for my clients in the follow up.
So like TD Canada Trust Green Chair, I have chosen animals as my "theme", as I find, most times, that they can be quite soothing, energizing, fun, and yeah at times annoying too, which when telling stories makes you smile. But really I find they sooth my soul, keep my glass half full vs half empty, give me the full rainbow of emotions... and help me focus. 

I found this picture today and it totally sums up my Tuesday end of the day, I am sure quite a few of you will concur.

No comments:

Post a Comment